Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Just In!!!

Where to begin! First and foremost, Jacob has his first wiggly tooth!!! That's right, he'll be losing his first tooth soon! :-D

While Jacob is in the process of losing his teeth, Jenna is gaining teeth! A few days ago her second tooth popped through, YAY JENNA!!!



We have found a new way to bribe (or threaten!) our kids!!! ;-D Jacob keeps talking about how much he loves Santa Claus. He thinks that Santa is the only one that brings him presents (even though we keep telling him that Mom & Dad get him presents too). So I have been singing the song "He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Claus is coming to town!" He's really making that connection now, and we keep asking him if he's being naughty or nice. Well tonight Matt brought it to a whole new level! We were joking around about Jacob not doing something, and we said "What if Santa finds out???" So Matt picked up the phone and said "That's it, I'm calling Santa at the North Pole..." He pretended to talk with Santa, asked him what kind of cookies he'd like us to set out, asked if Jacob was on the nice or naughty list (meanwhile Jacob keeps looking back and forth between me and Matt, like what...is that real...oh my...), he got off the phone and said "Santa said you're on the naughty list, but he'll put you on the good list if you clean your room." He JUMPS UP, and runs upstairs while exclaiming "I gotta go clean my room!!!" :-D HA HA HA HA HA!!! (it wasn't even very messy, had like four things on the floor, and the rest was clean) I took a picture of him in his clean room and Matt said we'd email it to Santa. Jacob got really sad - "I don't know how!" Matt told him I'd do it for him, he was quite relieved :-) Anywho, cracked us up! Wahoo!!!
.


And lastly, Juliana brought down her treasure chest which had some hair stuff in it, including Easter bunny ears. Of course we needed to put them on Jenna :-) Just mixing up a few holidays in our house, no biggie!



1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

I'm totally laughing right now for lots of reasons. Of course, your blog is awesome - I'm cracking up about the new incentive to "be nice" as opposed to "naughty". I think I'm more laughing about the picture of Jacob in his room. At first all I saw was his head. He totally blends in with the curtains (as least from the view on my monitor). It's like a camo thing! Glad you got such a good picture of Jenna's new teeth too!