Saturday, November 8, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Three

Hmmm...let's see, today I'm feeling thankful for Dayquil, paint rollers, baby wipes, Matt (for giving me a little break when I wasn't feeling well), McDonalds, DVD players, the Dollar Tree, a beautiful HUMUNGOUS yellow tree that was near my parents house today (it was GORGEOUS!)...but I'm thinking most of all right now I'm thankful for digital cameras! Jacob takes so many unique pictures, so many of them show nifty things at a fun angle I never would have even thought of. I'm thankful to be able to whip out a camera at a moment's notice and snap a shot to help preserve a memory. We have had so much fun with our digital camera and camcorder this week, I can't even begin to tell you! Here are just a few pictures from just this week...
.
Kyra, Abby and Maya partying hard at Azteca
.
Jacob and the girls runnin' with a walker
.
Juliana showin' her moves for a less than thrilled Emma
.
Jacob showing his true colors UpWords style.
.
Jacob already working on passing on his letter fascination to Jenna.
.
Our three kiddos
.
Happy Jenna in the high chair
.
Juliana getting to hold teeny "Baby Jonovan"
.
Mommy and Baby Jenna

1 comment:

The Williams Five said...

I love the pics. I especially like the Phineas and Ferb one. My boys love that cartoon. Collin even has the theme song memorized and he and I sing it a lot while we are in the minivan!