Monday, November 24, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Nineteen

Man alive, you know what I'm thankful for?!? That this blogging series is almost done! 8-) I tell ya, I keep almost forgetting! And ya know, I keep not blogging about the stuff I'd normally blog about! I have about a kazillion pictures I would have normally posted by now, but they don't really go with the theme so I normally don't. (well that AND my screen is still messed up so doing anything with pictures is NO FUN these days)

Today I am thankful to have a day of rest :-) I did practically nothing all day, and it was great!!! I watched Wall-E with the kids, which we all loved (and I was pleasantly surprised by that, I didn't think I was going to like it very much). We built a nifty train track with Jacob's GeoTrax. Had lunch, played on the computer, harrassed Karen on Facebook (the kids helped me with that!), I laid down for a little bit (I have a cold, Matt just got one today too, bummer). Had homemade hamburgers and fries for dinner (yum). Then Jacob & I headed off to my parents house to drop off the chairs we borrowed for the baby shower, visited for a bit, then went grocery shopping for this week's festivities. It was so nice just hanging out with Jacob for a couple hours, we don't get much one-on-one time these days, so that was really nice! It will be an early-to-bed night, and for that I am thankful!

Oh yeah, AND I took the time to feed our squirrels today during lunch! I laid on the floor and took a picture of him grabbing a couple peanuts :-) Just a great laid-back day!!!

.
Mr. Squirrel eating a couple peanuts on our back slider.

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

So I know I should be commenting on your day, but all I keep thinking is "Man, that is a crystal clear picture of that squirrel!" Good work :)

By the way...your day sounds awesome! Minus the tormenting Karen part. ha ha

The Earnhardt Family said...

You deserve it Denise!