Wednesday, November 26, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Twenty-One

I am thankful for play dates! I'm not the first mom to admit that you start to go stir-crazy as a stay-at-home-mom, and getting to talk with another adult is pure bliss!!! Today I play dated with Karen, and I tell ya, it was SO nice getting to talk with another adult and having your kids play with other kids! Although we still find that we can't get through an entire sentence...however we realized we can't do that even when there are no kids are around ;-D I think they have trained us to simply NOT speak an entire sentence as we're never given the chance, so our brains don't know how to do otherwise anymore! Oh well, one day, it'll come back...right???
.
Anywho, thanks for having us over, Karen! The kids had a great time playing, and it was so nice getting to catch up a bit!!!
.

No comments: