Sunday, November 23, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Eighteen

I AM THANKFUL FOR LAUGHTER!!! OK, so it started yesterday when I was cleaning the house for the baby shower I was hosting today. I was getting all the kids stuff out of the first floor of our house, and as I pulled away a toy bin, I LAUGHED as I noticed a Littlest Pet Shop frog hanging on our wall! It had obviously fallen back behind the toy bin and gotten so smashed against the wall that it stuck there. It was so funny! It was just one of those unexpected things that makes you laugh, ya know?
.

.
Then at Austin & Gabe's double-birthday pool party, it was more fun than anything to see what the ADULTS were doing! Funny flips off the diving board, and Matt pretending to be Spongebob Squarepants. :o)
.
.
And then Stephanie deciding to try to screw up a picture I was taking, but hey, that just means I'll post THAT instead! SO IN YOUR FACE, MISSY!!! ;-D
.

.
Then today was the baby shower for my sister, and we had SO much fun! All of us who have been working on the shower have been desparately trying to keep it a secret that we've been working on a video for Karen, a video that shows why she's going to be a great mother of five. It has been SO fun taping it and putting it together, I swear it's going to have the best gag reel once I put it together! :-D But the actual video was a hit, it went off really well, and totally showed off Karen's crazine...I mean WONDERFULNESS!!! ;-D We laughed so much today, and I am so thankful for that!!! I don't have hardly any pictures from the shower, I was leaving that up to a couple other cameras. But trust me, lots of laughter!!! :-D
.
(added later) OK, well Stephanie just sent out pictures, so now I can add one of the Pumpkin Patch Crew at the baby shower! (yes, we all have John Deere shirts on! ...well except the guest of honor!)
.

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

By the way, thanks for blogging about how great laughter is. When Greg and I were reading it tonight and got to the part with Matt, I thought Greg was going to fall on the floor. He is so CRAZY!