Thursday, November 27, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Twenty-Two

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

What am I thankful for? I honestly have so much to be thankful for, so I thought I'd just ramble them all off! (and am including the rest of my family as well)

Jenna is thankful for:
(I will answer for her)
  • Bottles, blankies and her nice warm crib (she's napping)

Juliana is thankful for:
  • Her princess clock
  • Her Barbie Swan Lake movie
  • Dance class
  • Grandma & Grandpa
  • Thanksgiving
  • Tinkerbell
  • Disneyland
  • Balloons

Jacob is thankful for:
  • All of us to go at our home with Thanksgiving
  • For my friends
  • God
  • We have a good time with this Thanksgiving day
    And that's it
  • Camping
  • All all ALL of this world and these planets and stars in my room and planets in my room too
    I think that's it
  • Our cats and our babies and families
  • We gotta bring Aunt Karen's giraffe to Aunt Karen's house
  • My camera and the three telephones
  • My teacher and my teacher friends and everybody in my world
    And that's enough.

Matt is thankful for:
  • My wife and kids
  • My church family
  • My friends
  • My work
  • Our van (amen to that!)
  • That my wife can stay home with our kids
  • For the grand parents
  • For God's grace
  • How smart Jacob, Juliana and Jenna are

Denise is thankful for:
  • Matt! He is an awesome husband and dad! We may not always see eye to eye or have the same methods to our madness, but we love each other and work past those things. He helps with house work, helps with the kids, is our financial provider (and loves his job!), is great with his neices and nephews, is a great son, son-in-law, brings more laughter into our home, is very caring, loves me and loves God!
  • Jenna finally doing SO much better! She is almost like a normal baby :-) She's so much happier and fun and the kids love her to pieces! She sleeps through the night, and is finally getting on a schedule, YAY!
  • Jacob is amazing, he brings so much joy to us! He is so bright, clever, sweet and kind-hearted.
  • Juliana brings SO much life to our house, her entire face smiles, and always bops to any music she hears! (not always at dance class of course...)
  • Showers! I may not get them real often, but I surely am VERY thankful for when I DO get them!
  • Hair straighteners! Where have you been all my life?!?
  • Bob, my van, he's the bomb diggity and has made traveling-life SO much easier and enjoyable!
  • My parents, they are SO wonderful to me, Matt and our kids. They are the most amazing parents and grandparents ever!!! They make and take the time to build nuturing relationships, and for that I am SO eternally thankful!
  • The Pumpkin Patch Crew! It's so nice to have a group of friends to talk with, laugh with, cry with, and simply have the most odd conversations with!!! And to know they're always there.
  • The Office :-) When Friends went off the air, Matt & I were utterly lost for comedic relief. And HA HA - The Office has definitely provided that! So to Michael Scott, Jim, Pam, Oscar, Meredith, Angela, Kevin, Kelly, Ryan, Stanley, Andy, Creed and even Dwight - THANK YOU! ;-D
  • For God being so compassionate and merciful! He knows every little thing about me, all my thoughts and fears, hopes and shortcomings, and yet always has open arms and ears for me.
  • The Bible! It has all the answers to the questions of life...if we'd only read it and take heed to it. An area I need to be better at!!!
  • And lastly, that this darn Thanksgiving series of blogs is finally OVER!!! 8-) Let's move on to Christmas, shall we?!?!? :-D

1 comment:

Wagner's said...

I love this! Kids say the funniest things. We're sure thankful for your family- we love ya!