Tuesday, November 11, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Six

It's been a really good day! Jacob slept in until I woke him up at 8:50, Jenna slept in till about 8:00, and Juliana till about 7:15, so it was a slow-to-get-goin' kinda day, NICE! Got some laundry done, picked up a few things around the house, made some peanut butter cookies, and then Lisa & Gabe came over for a playdate! The kids had fun playing together and Lisa & I got to just sit back and chit chat, gotta love that! Now I'm buying some birthday and Christmas gifts on the Disney site, then we're having enchiladas for dinner (which I megacooked about a week ago, so no work involved in getting dinner ready today!), then off to worship practice tonight! What a great day!!! So I guess that's what I'm thankful for today, for days like this, days where things just go well and you can "enjoy" the day, "enjoy" your kids, "enjoy" your friends, "enjoy" your meals, "enjoy" some quiet time while the little ones are napping and the bigger one is having computer time, "enjoy" the stage of life you're in, and best of all "forget" about all the things you need to do. I am VERY thankful to enjoy today!
.

.

No comments: