Saturday, November 15, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Ten

I am soooo sore... What a long day of painting! (again) For the third weekend in a row, we've tackled more painting in Matt's Dad's house. It is quite the project! And I must admit, I was less than thrilled to spend yet another nice Saturday stuck in a house painting and being frustrated with my kids for not staying in the area we designated for them (which I feel bad about anyways!). ...well this is a downer, where's the thankfulness I'm supposed to be writing about?!?
.
Today I am thankful for my best friend, Lisa! She has helped us out both this Saturday AND last Saturday with this huge painting project!!! With her help, we were able to finish painting all the main areas of the house. We still have all the bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry room...BUT because she has graciously offered to help us, we have gotten the really hard parts out of the way! And we are truly thankful for her kindness and efforts! And it was nice in general just getting to hang out with her and chit chat, working with a friend makes the time go faster and makes it much more fun! (and the kids were thrilled to get to play with Gabe of course) :-) So THANK YOU, Lisa, we are so grateful for you and your friendship!!!
.Lisa & I at a bridal shower I think? Yeah, we rock the party :-)
.
Lisa & I all gussied up for a Chorus Line performance that we choreographed a song for.
Don't get me started on my bangs...do you realize how many times I fixed them that night???
.
This is one of many! We should have gone to tolo together,
we were practically a couple!
.
Lindbergh graduation night! C/O '95 ROCKS! WAHOO!!!
.

Lisa & I at the Space Needle...
the guys were there too, but who needs them in pictures, right???

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

Look at those two hotties!! You two have such a great friendship and so much history together. I love looking back at all those pictures. I didn't realize she had been helping at Earnie's. What an awesome friend!

The Williams Five said...

I love the pics of you 2!! Those are great.