Friday, November 14, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Nine

I am thankful to have two kids who love making their baby sister smile. :-) Although at times they can be a bit TOO in-her-face, which sends her backwards until you hear a thud and a scream inevitably following...

Oh hold on, Christmas commercials!!! ...fa la la la la... OK, I may need to change my thing I'm thankful for! ;-D I can't help it, I love Christmas!!!

OK, back to my blog... I have been saved many times by Jacob especially who loves to tickle Jenna, give her toys, show her how to use them, give her snacks (one at a time!), actually cares about keeping choking hazards away from her, and so much more. Juliana is pretty darn good at it too, she likes to give her toys and get in her face...RIGHT in her face...see above for how that turns out! ;-) Anywho, they help me be able to get dinner on the table, get a load of laundry folded, dry my hair, you know the drill. So thank you to my kids who love their little sister.
.

.

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

How cute is that? And who needs all those toys on her highchair. Jacob seems to be entertainment enough! I understand completely where you are coming from. I love watching my kids love on eachother...and love the extra moments it gives me (and the free hands) to quickly get something done.