Tuesday, November 18, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Thirteen

I was just about to head to bed and realized "I haven't done my Thanksgiving blog yet!!!" And it's funny, first thing this morning I updated my Facebook to say "I'm still on a high from last night!" and was thinking I should have that be my thing I'm thankful for today, BUT figured I'd go ahead and let more of the day play out to see if something else trumped it (since it was only 7:00am!). And sure, there have been many good things that have happened today. I had fun baby shower shopping, the kids did relatively well, I very much enjoyed worship practice tonight, but I am still so very thankful for what a great time we had last night at FBC's Girlfriends Connection night! I was surrounded by great friends, great food, a great speaker on video, great entertainment...are you sensing a theme here??? I came home feeling so refreshed and on a total HIGH! And I was all the more happy to wake up this morning feeling the same way!

So here's a big Shout Out to Angie Swanson and the entire Women's Ministry Team at Faith Baptist! It was yet another event that exceeded my expectations! Thank you for all that you do (which is A LOT) to put those events together!!!

Here's a link to one form of entertainment the MOPS team provided last night, I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!









1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Thanks for the great reminder of what an incredible night we had. Could my nose be any bigger in that first picture? I am cracking up!!