Wednesday, November 12, 2008

22 Days Of Thanksgiving: Day Seven

Today I am thankful to have a back-up computer that works :-) Let's venture back, shall we? A few months back I noticed a thin line that ran along the right side of my laptop screen from the top of my screen to the bottom (like one pixel wide). I figured that meant my screen might be starting to go, but that I'd just live with it as long as I can still use it. Well today all of a sudden anything on my screen that has color now has pink lines streaking across my screen from it. Any white areas of my screen work dandy, colored sections...not so dandy. We called to find out how much a new screen for a 17" wide screen laptop would be, $300. Not so thankful for that! In the meantime though, I am VERY thankful for our big bertha tower computer that appears to be working just fine (knock on wood!).
.

Boohoo... :-(

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

Mom was bragging about you at bible study today - how you've been counting down to Thanksgiving by sharing all that you're thankful for. Sorry about your laptop..that's a bummer! Glad to see you are still finding things to be thankful for. :) I love reading your blogs!

The Williams Five said...

I am also enjoying your thankful blogs! It's fun to get on each day to read about something else you are thankful for. That's too bad about your laptop. For that price you're almost better off just to buy a new one!