Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pretty Toes At Last!

Juliana and I got to go to her cousin, Isabella's, princess birthday party on Saturday. It was so much fun watching all the girls in their beautiful dresses feeling as pretty as princesses. They got to do so many neat things; twirl and dance in a balloon room, have a tea party made for royalty, the birthday girl applied make-up on many of the girls, and many other things that everyone thoroughly enjoyed! All the moms loved watching their girls do these things, but what no one realized is that inside THIS mom's mind I was OVERJOYED that my sweet little Juliana finally got to get her toes painted! I have been wanting to partake in some good ol' Mommy/Daughter girl-time and paint our toes together, but have never been able to because of her toe problem (curving underneath the ones next to them). So I was THRILLED as I watched Princess Bella painting my daughter's toes, and to see how happy Juliana was when she saw the outcome. I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at Juliana's pretty purple toe nails ever since the party...and it was just yesterday! So here you go, pictures of Juliana getting her toes painted for the FIRST TIME! :-D



3 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

That was such a special day for all the girls, but even more so for Juliana! I didn't realize that was the first time she was able to have her toes painted. What a perfect place to have it done too...with all of her little co-princesses, dressed up like royalty. I foresee alot of nail polish in your future!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! I saw Aliya in that picture too...what fun cousin time! Love, Mom

The Earnhardt Family said...

I am so excited for you Denise. Isabella had the most fun painting those little tosies!! I'm sure there is more purple than just on those toenails too.