Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Call From The Nurse

I was feeling really bad today when I was playing with the girls up in Juliana's room and heard the very end of the phone ringing, only to find that the Caller ID read Tahoma School District. I quickly ran down to get my cell phone to see if they had tried that number as well, and sure enough, they did. (not being over-protective, just want to be a mom that's available when necessary!)

Anywho, yep, it was the school nurse :-) Jacob was playing in the home-living center and a globe fell from above and hit his glasses on the way down. That resulted in it making a scrape and bruise beneath his eye. Totally no biggie, just blogging it cuz it's his first real injury at school :-)



(I also just posted pics of Jacob at the eye doctor from a couple days ago, it's on that blog...)

3 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

Oh my goodness - He has already acquired his first school related injury! He sure looks happy despite his owie :)

The Earnhardt Family said...

It's another milestone. The first nurse call is always the most un-nerving. Well, actually any time I see the school calling it makes my stomach drop.

The Wagner's said...

Nice! He doesn't waste any time, does he? :) Glad it wasn't anything bad, though- he doesn't look a bit worse for wear!