Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Momentus Occasion!

Yes, it was truly a momentus occasion today, Grandma handed off her final Earnhardt grandchild Christmas stocking! And the neat thing is that it was a stocking I had started years back and never completed, which means that we both had a hand in making Jenna's stocking. This year we'll have all five completed stockings for our completed family - how exciting! My mom made mine when I was a child, I made Matt's when we were married, my mom made Jacob and Juliana's, and now we have both completed Jenna's. I can't wait to put them all up! (and as many of you know, I have a hard time waiting to start decorating for Christmas, so I'm sure it won't be long!!!) ;-D

Jenna with her Christmas stocking from Grandma Hirst!
.
Jenna comfy during nap time at Grandma's house.
.
A super silly Jujubean
.
Mommy and daughter having some fun with the camera

5 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

Jenna is so happy about her stocking - and I'm impressed that you don't have them all hanging up yet! I'll give you until November 1st before you start getting the itch really bad.

I love the other pictures you posted too. Jenna looks so sweet all kicked back snoozin'. Looks like you were having fun with Juliana. Love that smile!

Wyllie Family Adventures said...

I can't wait to see all the stockings- I'm sure it won't be too long :-)

Nold Family said...

I'm working on a stocking for Jacob right now and am wondering (realistically) when it's going to be finished. I never realized the time those things take! What a sweet family tradition and wonderful memory you all have in your stockings. I love Christmas time.

Jennifer said...

Cute stocking! Love it. I can't wait to see pictures of them all on the wall together!

Wagner's said...

O.k., could she be any cuter? I DON'T THINK SO!