Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dec The Halls!

I know I spelled that wrong, it's a play on words, give me a break! ;-D Today Jacob and I "decorated the halls" with Halloween drawings (get it, "dec the halls"? I know...if only everyone were as witty as I!!!). I remembered that I had some Halloween/Thanksgiving types of decorations up in the rafters, so I got them down today and set some up before Jacob came home from school. Needless to say, he was so excited when he walked in the door and saw them! So after the girls went down today, Jacob and I went to work on creating drawings to hang on the walls. SO FUN! I enjoy craft time :-) (especially when it's just simply coloring and cutting...no paint or glue or gooey messy stuff to clean up!)
.
.
Also tonight at Awana is "Crazy Hair Night", so I painted Juliana's nails to give her a little more "spunk" to go with her hair tonight. I can't tell you how excited I am to do their hair tonight!!! I am POSITIVE you will see more pictures posted tonight!!!!! :-D Anywho, Juliana loves her dark blue nails with red and green glitter. Fun stuff, man!
.
Juliana LOVIN" her cool blue nails!
.
She can be so sweet...when she wants to be ;-)
.
"Can she be trusted, Mom???"

No comments: