Monday, December 22, 2008

Time For The Molinator!!!

For those who have seen The Santa Clause 2, you may recall the Tooth Fairy wanting a new name, and by far the coolest was The Molinator! Why do I bring this up, you ask? Because tonight Jacob's first tooth has finally come out!!! :-D
.
Matt and Jacob were horsin' around in the middle of the floor, when all of a sudden Matt looked across the room at Jacob and said "Did your tooth fall out?!?" To which Jacob replied "No." Matt, "I think it did, come here!" And sure enough, it was gone!!! We then had to search the floor to find it, and there it was in the middle of the living room carpet!
.
So tonight we will have our very first visit from the Tooth Fairy, or as I prefer to refer to her (or him!) as "The Molinator!" YAY!

.

.
Jacob's call to Grandma & Grandpa Hirst:
Jacob's call to Aunt Stephanie E.:
(once I thought to put the darn phone on Speakerphone so you can hear BOTH sides of the conversation!!!)
Karen, I wish I had your phone call video taped!!! ARGH! Live & Learn, I guess :-)

2 comments:

KrissleB. said...

Congrats Jacob!

I hope the tooth fairy brings you something good.

Love,
Krissy & Family

The Earnhardt Family said...

That Aunt Stephanie sounds like a really cool chic! I am honored that you thought to call me Jacob! Love you. Congrats on the big haul with the tooth fairy.