Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Gallore!

Man alive, it just keeps piling up and piling up, huh?!? It has been such a wonderful couple of weeks of snow!!! The kids went in the back yard to play in it for a long time today, I held Jenna for part of it, and put her inside for part of it (in and out, in and out, in and out I went) (she wasn't very happy I left her alone, but hey, I want to have fun with the older kids too!). Anywho, we love the snow, love it, love it!

Jacob loves hulahooping!
.
Jacob's mega-sandwich!
.
Jenna checkin' out the snow outside.
.
Juliana being silly :-)
.
Juliana trompin' through the thick snow!
.
Jacob sliding down a snowy slide!
.
She's so cute :-)
.
Jenna checkin' out the snow from outside.
.
Juliana swinging :-)
.
Juliana eating the snow off the sliding glass door :o)
.
The boys hard at work.
.
Mommy enjoying the snow.
.
Jack playing in the snow too.
.
Juliana chasing me with a snowball!
.
Jacob making a snowball.
.
Happy siblings :-)

No comments: