Wednesday, December 10, 2008

McKinstry Winter Carnival

The kids meeting Santa for the first time in 2008!
.
Jenna's first time meeting Santa EVER!
.
Jenna getting her first face painting!
The lady did awesome, did it in like one second flat!
.
YAY! Success!
.
The Chow girls with their faces painted (I sure love my neices) :-)
.

Juliana getting a candy cane on her arm.
.
"You always catch me on camera under compromising circumstances, Denise!"
(my previous boss, Mari, she's so awesome) :-)
.
Mari's Christmas Tree
.
McKinstry provided Circus themed entertainment while we were eating dinner.
.

A balancing act, they did great!
.
McKinstry never ceases to amaze me with what they come up with next!
.
Yet even MORE entertainment!
.
She looks like a star :-)
.
Jenna enjoyed the entertainment too, apparently!
.
Jacob, Juliana and Gabe providing entertainment of their own!
.
The boys chasing each other :-)
.
Jacob finally decided to get a candy cane of his own.
.
He sure is growin' up :-)

2 comments:

The Williams Five said...

Looks like quite the holiday party! Wow!

The Finnestad Family said...

I didn't get to comment on all your pictures on Facebook, so I'm glad you posted them in your blog as well. What an incredible Holiday Party...why am I not surprised? Looks like you all had a great time & ended up with super pictures. I love that even Jenna got a picture on her cheek. Where's yours?