Monday, March 23, 2009

Bowling For Buzzards

OK, so I'm a Lion King fan, I can't help it!
.
Anywho... ;-)
.
We've been talking for I don't know how long about going bowling again, but for one reason or another we haven't been able to. So we finally made it happen! Saturday morning we headed out to Acme Bowl for some good ol' bowling fun. They have decreased prices on Saturday mornings from 9:00-11:00am, and we keep wanting to take advantage of that!
.
The kids had a GREAT time! They did really well waiting for their turn again, and being excited for whoever was up to bowl. It was quite comical waiting for what seemed like hours as we'd wait for some of Juliana's bowling balls to get allllll the way down the lane :-) And one time as it went straight to the right of her ;-D We put Jenna in the stroller with a bunch of cheerios, planted her right up front, and she did pretty well!
.
I am happy to announce that I both started AND ended my game with strikes!!! I ended with a grand score of 92, which for ME is amazing! I was quite pleased... :-) Anywho, great family time! We then went to Wendy's for lunch, and let the kids play at a nearby park for a while. What a beautiful day outside!!!

Jacob bowling, sometimes right handed, sometimes left, he's not picky ;-)
.
Juliana very excited to knock some pins down!
.
A very excited Jacob!
.
Ahhh, they love each other...(sometimes) ;-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They look SO happy! We should try to join you next time.