Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jenna's 10 Months!!!

Happy 10 Month Birthday, Jenna!!! That's right, she's in the double digits now! She sure is growing up, she's like a little person now :-) Granted she still has two lonely teeth (with two up top threatening to pop thru!), and doesn't crawl yet, but hey, no biggie! She's just takin' her sweet time. I love when she gets so super excited and her entire face lights up and she buries her head in my chest! Her brother and sister love her to pieces, they do so great with her, they're very helpful to me, keeping her happy when I'm making meals and what-not. We're really getting into a good groove, and I'm so thankful for that!!!






I am so thankful for family time. When it's just the five of us hanging out, no tv, no computers, just good ol' quality family time. Fun, fun!!! I was also thankful for the wonderful weather we had on Monday! How great was that?!? The kids and I spent so much time playing outside! Played with sidewalk chalk, bubbles, toys, swing, balloon fun, swung the kids around, and Jenna loved playing outside on a blanket! And I have to say, my losing weight has totally contributed to the "fun in the sun" aspect! I have so much more energy, and I WANT to be moving and playing with the kids!
.
That leads me to my next update, today I reached the 20 lb mark (20.2 to be exact!). WAHOO!!! 20 down, 60 to go...but let's not think about that right now... ;-D I've been working so very hard at it, still working out every day, watching every little thing that enters my mouth, just trying to keep moving in general. I'm so excited and having so much fun! I still can't fathom losing that other 60...I can see another 20, that's where I often max out and "get content" and stop trying...but this time I'm really looking forward to getting there and CONTINUING ON!!! I have no idea what I'll look like or feel like, like I said, it's unfathomable... We'll see!!!
.
Jacob had the flu today, that sure hasn't been nearly as nice as the "fun in the sun" on Monday. I'm really hoping that no one else in our family will get it...time will tell...please no, please no, please no... Anywho, here are some pix of our family fun :-)
.
Me making Jenna laugh...yes that's Juliana's undies on my head... :-)
.
Ariel Princess Undies Rock!!! ;-)
.
Jacob made "FOX" into a fox, like on WordWorld, impressive!
.
Juliana with her "new doo" ;-D
.
This is for Baby Jonathan - "Wassup, Cuz?"
.
Baby Jenna playing outside, LOVIN' IT!!!
.
We LOVE playing outside! God is amazing...
.
Silly Juliana having a good time :-)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have such an awesome family! I just love y'all...

The Earnhardt Family said...

I love the update Denise. I can tell you are feelin' good because you put pictures of you with Juliana's underwear on your head for all to see. Too much fun. Great job on the weight loss to date. You are rockin' it!!

The Finnestad Family said...

I'm flashing back to an old movie where a bankrobber walks in with pantyhose on his head. One of the old men looks at him and says "Son, you've got a panty on your head!" I'm cracking up!! Love the cute pictures of the kids. Am laughing hysterically at the one with Jenna in the bathtub. OK, I keep telling you she is the cutest thing ever!! Juliana is turning into such a pretty big girl isn't she? Wow. And Jacob is such a ham. Great update!

The Finnestad Family said...

More to add...why am I not surprised that Jacob made that FOX? He is so amazing. Juliana looks like a character from a Dr. Seuss book with her Cindy Lou Hairdo. And congrats on the 20 lb mark. You are doing so great!!!

The Williams Five said...

I was thinking the same thing about Cindy Lou Who! She totally looks like someone from Whoville! I loved the FOX fox. So cool! Hope Jacob is feeling better today and no one else gets it! You are awesome! You are doing so great on the weightloss! I wish I was motivated like you.