Saturday, January 17, 2009

This Day In History

I decided to journey back once again and look at each of our kids on the day they turned 9 months old. Journey with me...

Jacob at the activity table (Jenna was just doing this today too!)
.
Jacob again. OK, does anyone else see the resemblance between Jacob and Jenna?!?!?
.
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures! Juliana in all her glory :-)
.
Obviously I had my photo equipment up thru her babyhood :-)
.
Jenna holding her feet...makes it difficult to change diapers!
.
A girl version of Jacob, I tell ya!

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

You're right about a few things - there is no question that your children are related...and that picture of Juliana is the best! That's one of my favorites too. What a great idea to blog what each of them looked like at 9 months. You really did accomplish alot today...cleaning, Craigslisting, blogging. There is no end to your motivation, is there?